Commercial Beverage Dispensers
Refrigerated Beverage Dispensers
Serve cold refreshing drinks to your guests thanks to these various dispensers. Featuring easy-to-use spigots and large capacity tanks, these dispensers are perfect for parties, events, and restaurants.
Frozen Drink & Slushy Machines
These frozen drink makers are perfect for both self-serve and back of house applications. Whether you want a margarita, granita, or slushie, these units can make almost any style of frozen drink. Available in various capacities.
Hot Beverage Dispensers
Serve up hot drinks in seconds with our selection of hot beverage dispensers. Choose from various sizes and styles to keep your guests satisfied at any event or gathering.
Hot Water Dispensers & Boilers
Instantly dispense hot water with our selection of hot water dispensers and boilers. Features include adjustable temperature settings, energy efficiency, and compact designs for easy installation.
Premium Non-Insulated Beverage Dispensers
Serve guests up quick and easy with these non-insulated dispensers. Featuring a sleek design, durable construction, and easy-to-use spigot, these dispensers are perfect for any event or gathering.
Insulated Beverage Dispensers
Heavy-duty beverage dispensers come in a variety of sizes and are constructed to hold contents at a stable temperature for hours with no heat or refrigeration source.
Beverage Dispenser Stands
Elevate your beverage service with our sturdy and stylish dispenser stands. Perfect for indoor and outdoor events, our stands feature durable construction and adjustable height options for ultimate convenience.
Cold, hot, insulated or not, Burkett has a beverage dispenser for all of your needs. One thing that is universal in all foodservice establishments is drinks. Having the right equipment to serve your drinks is vital to the success of your business. Whether you’re offering self-serve drinks or standard table service, you will find your ideal beverage dispenser here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Beverage Dispensers
What Are the Different Kinds of Drink Dispensers?
- Cold beverage dispensers - utilize refrigeration technology to keep your beverages cold while easily dispensed. They are ideal for juice, punch, lemonade, milk, and more.
- Hot beverage dispensers - made to dispense hot beverages from a powder mix, such as hot chocolate or cappuccinos. They are hooked up to a water line and instantly mix the product with hot water while dispensing it easily. It is the ideal option for self-serve locations like convenience stores.
- Hot water dispensers and boilers - ideal for having hot water on hand when your customers want hot chocolate or tea made instantly. They keep water at hot or boiling temperatures to be easily dispensed when you need it.
- Premium non-insulated beverage dispensers - the perfect dispenser for your basic beverage needs. They are not insulated or powered in any way, they simple house your beverages and provide employees and customers alike easy access to their drinks. They can be used in any restaurant as well as for catering as they can be moved very easily.
- Insulated beverage dispensers - insulated non-heated beverage dispensers are the perfect way to serve hot chocolate, coffee, or tea on the go. They can hold your beverages heat for hours, so you can keep serving up hot drinks in any location you need to.
Do I Need a Water Line for a Beverage Dispenser?
Many dispensers require a water line, though not all. It is best to check your individual product, but as a rule most dispensers do require one. The types of dispensers that do not require a water line are typically the insulated and non-insulated style beverage dispensers. These styles are usually manually filled, and do not require a water line. Refrigerated or heated dispensers will almost always need a water line.