Dishwashing Carts & Dollies
Move dishes easily using sturdy dish dollies. Featuring durable construction and smooth-rolling casters, these dollies make moving heavy loads a breeze. Keep your kitchen dinnerware in order with these carts.
Dishwasher Rack Dollies
Transport heavy loads of dishes with ease using our dishwasher rack dollies. Features include durable construction, smooth rolling wheels, and adjustable sizing to fit various rack sizes.
Metal Bussing / Utility / Service Carts
Transport dishes, supplies, and equipment with ease using our durable restaurant utility carts. Featuring sturdy construction, ample storage space, and smooth-rolling wheels, these carts are a must-have for any busy kitchen.
Plastic Bussing / Utility / Service Carts
Transport and store supplies using versatile utility carts. Features include sturdy construction, multiple shelves, and locking wheels for stability. Benefit from increased efficiency and productivity in any setting.
Commercial kitchen carts & dollies are very helpful tools in bussing and warewashing work. They can help you easily move large loads of dishes, both clean and soiled, from the dining room to all around the kitchen with ease. There are a variety of commercial kitchen cart styles to choose from, with dollies to move full dishwasher racks to a simple utility cart for bus tubs. You can even find specialty carts that allow you to organize your dishes and silverware as you go.
What Are the Different Types of Commercial Kitchen Carts?
- Dish Dollies - These are carts that can hold large stacks of clean dishes in specially sized compartments that make it easy to move them and grab them when you need.
- Dishwasher Rack Dollies - These dollies may have a handle or simply wheels that allow for easy movement of multiple dishwasher racks to make moving both dirty and clean dishes from one place to another simple.
- Metal Utility Carts - Also known as bussing carts or service carts, these are a heavy duty, versatile cart that can be used just about anywhere. The primary function in foodservice is to move full bus tubs from the dining floor to the warewashing station.
- Plastic Utility Carts - Also known as bussing carts or service carts, these are the same as a metal utility cart but made of plastic. This makes them more lightweight, but they typically have a lower load capability than their metal counterparts. They also don’t run the risk of corroding like aluminum and other (non-stainless steel) metal carts do.
- Specialty Carts - carts designed for specific uses, typically with compartments for holding organized silverware and trays in order to provide easy catering and buffet service anywhere you need.