Star 6036CBF 36" Lava Rock Gas Charbroiler
The Star 6036CBF Charbroiler is best designed for a small space setting and can meet the most demanding food service applications. This Charbroiler has grates that can be positioned flat or slanted to meet a variety of broiling needs. Lava rocks are used to provide superior heat distribution and vaporize drippings. The large stainless-steel water pan makes cleaning easy while stainless-steel construction makes this unit durable. This Charbroiler is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 6036CBF Gas Charbroiler is also known as: 6036-CBF
Features & Benefits
- CUL & UL listed
- Longer lasting heavy-duty knobs
- Heavy-duty, cast iron grates can be individually positioned (flat or slanted) to accommodate a variety of broiling needs.
- Grates are reversible with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items.
- Stainless steel, 2-3/4" high tapered splash guard provides maximum protection against grease and spills.
- Large capacity stainless steel water pan for easy clean up.
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless-steel bull nose front provides knob protection and comfortable work zone.
- Gas convertible in the field with conversion kit supplied with each Charbroiler. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Heavy-duty 4" inch adjustable legs to match the height of other Star™ equipment in your line.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 6036CBF
- Gas: Field Convertible
- BTU: 120,000
- Weight: 230-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 36" (w) x 29" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Grid Area: 720-sq. in.
Warranty Information for Star 6036CBF