Star 6048CBF 48" Lava Rock Gas Charbroiler
The Star 6048CBF Charbroiler is best designed for a small space setting and can meet the most demanding food service applications. This Charbroiler has grates that can be positioned flat or slanted to meet a variety of broiling needs. This unit use lava rocks to provide superior heat distribution and vaporize drippings. The stainless-steel front and water pan make cleaning quick and easy. This Charbroiler is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 6048CBF Gas Charbroiler is also known as: 6048-CBF
Features & Benefits
- UL & CUL listed
- Longer lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- Heavy-duty, cast iron grates can be individually positioned (flat or slanted) to accommodate a variety of broiling needs.
- Grates are reversible with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items.
- Natural lava rock briquettes provide superior heat distribution and vaporize drippings.
- Stainless steel, 2-3/4'' high tapered splash guard provides maximum protection against grease and spills.
- Large capacity stainless steel water pan for easy clean up.
- Cool to the touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob protection and comfortable work zone.
- Gas convertible in the field with conversion kit supplied with each Charbroiler. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Heavy-duty, 4'' inch adjustable legs to match the height of other Star™ equipment in your line.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 6048CBF
- Gas: Field Convertible
- BTU: 160,000
- Weight: 350-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 48" (w) x 25-3/4" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Grid Area: 960-sq. in.
Warranty Information for Star 6048CBF