Star Star-Max 524CHSF 24" Snap-Action Thermostatic Electric Griddle w/ 1" Plate | 208/240 Volt
The Star 524CHSF Electric Griddle has an easy to clean chrome surface, which eliminates food taste transfer and improves performance of cooking. This griddle has longer lasting metal knobs that are protected by the bull nose, cool-to-the-touch front, making everyday operation easy. The double wall construction and enclosed bottom hold in heat for accurate temperatures and cook your food to perfection. Its superior performance, low energy cost, and no taste transfer will improve all menu items and keep customers coming. This griddle is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 524CHSF Electric Griddle is also known as: Chrome-Max, 524-CHSF
Features & Benefits
- UL & CUL listed
- Chrome-Max Griddles feature a 1" steel plate with a hard chrome surface providing superior cooking performance and even heat distribution.
- Highly polished chrome surface reflects heat inward reducing radiant heat, lowering energy cost 30% and keeps the kitchen cooler.
- Easy to clean chromium surface reduces labor costs up to 50% by sealing the surface and eliminating food build-up.
- The non-porous chrome surface eliminates food taste transfer improving cooking performance.
- Available in 24", 36" and 48" widths to meet your space and volume requirements.
- A 4000 watt element every 12" of cooking surface allows for fast recovery time.
- Spatula wide 3-1/4" grease trough, grease chute and large 4-1/2 quart stainless-steel grease drawer and for easy cleaning.
- Stainless-steel 4-1/2" high tapered splash guard provides maximum protection against grease and spills.
- Large 4-1/2 Qt. stainless steel grease drawer.
- Heavy-duty 4" adjustable legs to match the height of other Star-Max equipment in your line.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 524CHSF
- Volts: 208/240
- Wattage: 6000/8000
- Weight: 175-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 24" (w) x 27-7/8" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Grid Area: 498-sq. in.
Warranty Information for Star 524CHSF