Star 602HD Star-Max 2 Burner Gas Hot Plate | 50,000 BTU
The Star 602HF Gas Hot Plate operates with two, 25,000 BTU burners made of cast iron to provide heat distribution and control, along with a standing pilot for easy ignition. The longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs are protected by the bull nose front that is made from stainless-steel. The front panel is cool-to-the-touch and makes everyday operation easy. The double wall construction and enclosed bottom hold in heat and keep accurate temperatures. This product makes an attractive choice for tableside cooking and serving lines. This hot plate is CSA and NSF certified for your health safety needs. The Star 602HF Gas Hot Plate is also known as: 602-HF
Features & Benefits
- NSF & CSA certified
- Longer lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- Star Max Gas Hot Plates are designed for the most demanding foodservice applications and deliver years of maintenance free operation.
- Available in 2, 4, and 6 burner styles to accommodate many volume operations.
- Sizes available in 12", 24", or 36" widths to fit almost anywhere and suitable for a variety of pots and pans.
- High performance (2) 25,000 BTU cast iron burners provide maximum heat distribution and control.
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates stand up to constant use.
- Standing pilot for each burner for easy ignition.
- Manual on/off control valve has 1/4 turn for easy temperature control.
- Gas convertible in the field with conversion kit supplied with each hot plate. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, 4" adjustable legs to match the height of other Star equipment in your line.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 602HF
- Gas: NAT/LP - Field Convertible
- BTU: 50,000
- Weight: 75-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 12-3/16" (w) x 28-7/8" (d) x 11-15/16" (h)
- Burners: 2
Warranty Information for Star 602HF