Star Star-Max 606HD 6 Burner Gas Hot Plate | 150,000 BTU
The Star 606HF Gas Hot Plate operates under six high-performance cast iron burners, with a manual control valve for each. This hot plate ensures optimal heat distribution and control with manual control valves and standing pilots at each burner for easy ignition. All stainless-steel, double wall construction, and an enclosed bottom help reduce heat loss and keep temperatures accurate. This product is designed for high volume operations, to withstand a chef's daily use. This hot plate is NSF and CSA certified to meet your health and safety needs. The Star 606HF Gas Hot Plate is also known as: 606-HF
Features & Benefits
- NSF & CSA certified
- Longer lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- Star Max Gas Hot Plates are designed for the most demanding foodservice applications and deliver years of maintenance free operation.
- Available in 2, 4, and 6 burner styles to accommodate many volume operations.
- Sizes available in 12", 24", or 36" widths to fit almost anywhere and suitable for a variety of pots and pans.
- High performance 22,000 BTU cast iron burners provide maximum heat distribution and control.
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates stand up to constant use.
- Standing pilot for each burner for easy ignition.
- Manual on/off control valve has 1/4 turn for easy temperature control.
- Gas convertible in the field with conversion kit supplied with each hot plate. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Heavy-duty 4" adjustable legs to match the height of other Star equipment in your line.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 606HF
- Gas: NAT/LP - Field Convertible
- BTU: 150,000
- Weight: 176-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 36-3/16" (w) x 28-7/8" (d) x 11-15/16" (h)
- Burners: 6
Warranty Information for Star 606HF