Back Bar Coolers
Store and chill your beverages with back bar coolers. Features include adjustable shelves, LED lighting, and self-closing doors for easy access. Perfect for bars, restaurants, and hotels.
Commercial Bottle Coolers
These bottle coolers are great for busy restaurants because of their compact design and top opening lids. Keeping drinks perfectly chilled and within reach will benefit your business and allow bartenders to quickly access and serve bottled drinks.
Glass Frosters & Chillers
Provide chilled plates or frosted glasses for cold meals. Perfect for keeping drinks and foods colder for longer. Ideal for bars and restaurants.
Commercial Beer Dispensers
Provide a fresh, cold draft beer whenever you need to using these draft dispensers and kegerators. Pour up a delicious brew using these chilled units, available in a variety of sizes and styles.
Bar refrigeration keeps your beer, wine, and other beverages ice cold and ready to serve.
Bar refrigerators come in many variations of shape, size, and finishes. Storing, displaying and dispensing beverages requires specialty refrigeration. The right bar refrigeration meets expectations of storage capacity as well as convenience and aesthetic. The ability to store and serve drinks quickly is essential to quality bar service.
Some bar refrigerators are also food rated, allowing them to safely store food as well as beverages. Get even more value from your bar refrigerator by choosing a model that's NSF Certified or Energy Star Qualified. Plus, we offer units that are UL rated for outdoor use for patio bars and catering services. Burkett's knowledgeable, industry-experienced sales staff is here to help your business when upgrading your bar refrigerator.
Burkett offers a wide selection of bar equipment such as wine refrigerators, beer mugs, glass washers, bar supplies, and underbar equipment to ensure your establishment is prepared to serve every customer their favorite beverage.
Check out all of our bar equipment & supplies to stock up on necessities and provide the best experience to your customers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bar Refrigeration
What kind of bar refrigeration do I need?
Since bar refrigeration can be very specific to each use, consider the service you're looking to provide. Each refrigerator does something different, but they all come together to create the perfect bar experience.
- Back bar coolers - Similar to undercounter refrigerators, these bar refrigeration units have a low profile and provide plenty of space to store bottled beverages, garnishes, and mixers.
- Bottle coolers - These units have a top access lid for quick and easy access to bottled beverages. They have separating racks to organize different sizes and types of drinks. The slide top doors allow bartenders to pull bottled beer, wine, and other drinks, as well as restock easily.
- Glass & plate chillers - Provide an upscale experience to your draft beers and mixed drinks with a perfectly frosted glass. These bar refrigerators allow you to chill glasses and plates to keep drinks and salads cold longer.
- Keg coolers - Store kegs in the holding section and dispense from installed taps. Whether you're looking to hold one specialty beer on tap, or offer several selections, keg coolers allow you to easily serve customers and change out kegs as they empty. Some models even feature combinations of keg storage and bottle storage.
What exterior finish should I choose?
Keeping your bar uniform and aesthetically pleasing is important. So is choosing a durable and functional addition to your bar refrigeration line up. Most commonly, bar refrigerators come in either stainless steel or black laminate finishes.
- Stainless steel - This sleek finish will resist dents and scratches and is the most durable option. Things can get hectic in a bar setting, so this feature may be the right choice for you.
- Black laminate - While this material may be less resistant to damage, it is often priced lower and scratches are less noticeable. This finish also requires less exterior cleaning to maintain a smudge free appearance.
Glass door or solid door bar refrigeration?
Solid doors offer durability and a sleek exterior look. Choose this option for refrigerators that will be housing items not meant for display. This option is great for storing mixers, garnishes, and fruit. Glass doors allow customers to see your selection of beverages for sale. Choose this option for refrigerators meant for storing bottled or canned beverages to provide guests with a visual aid to choosing the drink they want.
What special features are available?
Bar refrigerators come with an array of options for special features. The most common features include LED lighting, digital temperature control, self-closing doors, and safety locks.