Refrigerated Display Cases
Preserve your baked goods with refrigerated bakery display cases. Keep your pastries, cakes, and breads fresh and cool while showcasing them to customers. Perfect for bakeries and cafes.
Refrigerated Deli Cases
Safeguard freshness with refrigerated deli cases. Keep meats, cheeses, and other perishables at optimal temperatures for longer shelf life. Ideal for delis, supermarkets, and convenience stores.
Glass Top Display Freezers
Perfect for any restaurant, glass top display freezers provide ample storage space for foods and other items. Featuring glass tops, operators can easily see inside without opening the top.
Refrigerated Sushi Display Cases
Showcase your sushi with style and efficiency using our refrigerated display cases. Keep your sushi fresh and easily accessible for customers with our sleek and durable designs.
Dry & refrigerated display cases showcase fresh bakery and deli goods at their required temperature for peak freshness.
Dry and refrigerated display cases are designed to hold food products within view of the customer. The benefit of these units is that they showcase products, while keeping them safe from higher ambient temperatures, and physical contaminants. Bakery display cases will show off your cupcakes, croissants, doughnuts, and other baked goods. Deli display cases are perfect for cold cuts, cheeses, salads, and beverages. Each refrigerated display case is engineered to fill a specific purpose. From their refrigeration style, to lighting, to shelving, each unit has unique features that are suited for different kinds of food items. Show off your fresh, delicious food items with a refrigerated display case.
In addition to your bakery display case, you will need a variety of other tools and supplies for serving and storing baked goods and deli food. It is always a good idea to have pie servers, deli spoons, serving spoons, sheet pans, cake and pie stands, and more. For more equipment and supplies you may need from Burkett, check out our Bakery Equipment & Supplies or Deli Equipment & Supplies business type pages.
Types of dry & refrigerated display cases
- Dual zone bakery display cases - Storing several types of baked goods in one location can be tricky. With a dual zone bakery display case, you can stock dry, non-refrigerated items in one portion, and cooled goods in the other. This option is great if your bakery offers a wide array of baked goods, or if space is limited. The versatility of a dual zone bakery case is hard to beat. Cakes and pastries will remain soft and delicate, while bagels, breads, and doughnuts won't get soggy.
- Dry bakery display cases - These display cases are perfect for baked goods that do not need to be held under 40°F to remain fresh. Dry bakery display cases are perfect for doughnuts, cookies, bagels, and muffins. For a smaller display, consider purchasing a countertop dry bakery display case that can be set on a counter or even on top of a floor model display case for added room.
- Refrigerated bakery cases - Store and display cakes, pies, cheesecakes, and other pastries with a refrigerated bakery case. These display cases keep deserts chilled and help extend the lifespan of your refrigerated baked goods. Countertop refrigerated bakery cases offer the same benefits with a smaller footprint.
- Refrigerated deli cases - Refrigerated deli cases are perfect for storing cold cuts, cheeses, and salads. These refrigerated display cases often utilize a high humidity refrigeration system to prevent foods from drying out. Bottled beverages and other pre-packaged foods can also be displayed in these units.
Types of refrigeration
- Forced air - This refrigeration system relies on fans to circulate cold air throughout the unit. Forced air systems are ideal for prepackaged products, baked goods, and some deli items. Because of the consistent air movement, products displayed in a forced air unit can dry out if they aren't packaged.
- Gravity coil - These systems cool food products via a refrigerated coil, mounted at the top of the cabinet. Cold air will fall over the food to maintain interior temperatures in a food-safe range. Gravity coil units are best for meat, salads, seafood, and other deli products that would be easily dried out from circulating air.